Top Listed Buildings Insurance

Top cover for period buildings and properties over 100 years old CALL MELEARN MORE

Listed building insurance in Ireland

As the owner of a listed building it’s vital that you take out a comprehensive insurance policy to cover the building against any potential damage. Due to the nature of a listed property, i.e. it being an old building, many of them are more vulnerable to damage, especially fire damage, and are typically more costly to repair. As a result, some insurers charge much higher premiums for listed building insurance, and some refuse to insure period properties altogether.

Insure your professional interests

If you run a business from home, specialist home business insurance is essential for ensuring that you are covered for the contents of your office and any loss of money, as well as public liability, and employer’s liability if you have staff working for you. If you’re running a business from your dwelling you should already have standard home insurance; however, this won’t cover you in the same way as a business insurance policy tailored to your personal needs.

Request A Callback

If you would rather speak to an experienced member of staff and get a tailored insurance quote over the phone, that's not a problem. Simply leave your contact details by clicking the link below and we'll call you back as soon as possible.

Our Home Insurance Benefits

We offer an amazing range of home insurance benefits for landlords as standard. We will cover your building and its contents against a range of perils such as fire, theft, accidental damage, burst pipes, flood, just to name a few.

Home business insurance from a broker you can trust

In some cases, insurers offer limited cover for business activity from your home. The nature of your business may mean that some insurers are less inclined to cover you, or will charge higher premiums. Business activities such as traditional office-based business, hobbies and crafts, and sales reps are typically favoured over activities including the retail of products, woodworking, and vehicle repair. If your home is also the home of your business activities, you certainly want assurances that it’s properly insured. As specialist brokers, Top Insure have access to a range of insurers who offer enhanced home insurance policies that will cover you for business activities at your dwelling. As a result, homeowners can carry out commercial activity in their home. In effect, this policy is the best of both worlds; on the one hand, you have all the benefits of a standard home insurance policy, whilst on the other hand, your home business also has many benefits of commercial insurance. We cover many types of businesses like home salons, hairdressers as well as general office use; so whether you are planning to start a business from home, or you’re already running a business and unsure about your current cover, contact us for top advice today.

Want a quick chat?

Whether you want a quote or just some advice, we'd be glad to call you back. Leave a quick message on our 'Contact Us' page and a member of staff will be in touch to help.

Who are we?

We are an Irish family run business with over a decade of industry experience. Our experienced staff are here to offer personalised support to all our customers. Find out more about us.

Request A Callback