Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance

As leading insurance brokers, Top Insure takes the stress out of searching for the best business insurance Ireland has to offer.

If you rent your buy-to-let property out to tenants, you are required to have landlord insurance. This form of home insurance not only provides financial protection to your asset, but also safeguards your liability as a landlord. In order to get the best landlord insurance policy for your needs, you need a broker you can trust. With over 10 years experience in the business, our team of advisers know what is necessary to get results, and have helped a great many landlords to find the right insurance policy. Our expertise in the field of insurance for landlords is very diverse and covers:

  • Properties Registered on the Rental Accommodation Scheme (RAS)
  • Residential Properties
  • Non Standard Builds (Flat Roof, Holiday Homes)
  • Apartments (Single or Block)
  • Commercial Units
  • Vacant Properties (Residential & Commercial)


Every policy we write is tailored to your needs; so whether you have a single rental property or an extensive portfolio, we will gladly advise you on what is best for your needs and provide you with a comprehensive insurance quote. As a result, we have a range of benefits available that can be added to your policy, including:

  • Third Party Liability
  • Fire Brigade Charges
  • Loss of Rent
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Breakage of Glass and Sanitary Fittings

Get a top deal from Top Insure today. As experienced brokers, we pride ourselves on bringing you the best landlord insurance Ireland has to offer, at the best prices. In fact, our average price works out at just €250! What are you waiting for? If you’re looking for cheap landlord insurance that offers the level of cover you need to protect your property, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us online today. Likewise, we’re also here to help and advise you should you need to make any claims on your policy at all.

Insure your professional interests

If you run a business from home, specialist home business insurance is essential for ensuring that you are covered for the contents of your office and any loss of money, as well as public liability, and employer’s liability if you have staff working for you. If you’re running a business from your dwelling you should already have standard home insurance; however, this won’t cover you in the same way as a business insurance policy tailored to your personal needs.

Home business insurance from a broker you can trust

In some cases, insurers offer limited cover for business activity from your home. The nature of your business may mean that some insurers are less inclined to cover you, or will charge higher premiums. Business activities such as traditional office-based business, hobbies and crafts, and sales reps are typically favoured over activities including the retail of products, woodworking, and vehicle repair.

If your home is also the home of your business activities, you certainly want assurances that it’s properly insured. As specialist brokers, Top Insure have access to a range of insurers who offer enhanced home insurance policies that will cover you for business activities at your dwelling.

As a result, homeowners can carry out commercial activity in their home. In effect, this policy is the best of both worlds; on the one hand, you have all the benefits of a standard home insurance policy, whilst on the other hand, your home business also has many benefits of commercial insurance.

We cover many types of businesses like home salons, hairdressers as well as general office use; so whether you are planning to start a business from home, or you’re already running a business and unsure about your current cover, contact us for top advice today.