Commercial Property Insurance

If you own property that is an investment, generates incomes, or is held in trust, you’ll need to hold an appropriate commercial property insurance policy to cover it.

There’s always a certain amount of risk involved when you own any type of property, so it always pays to be properly insured in order to mitigate and manage those risks. This type of insurance is particularly ideal for companies who lease one or more properties to other businesses, including buildings like:

  • Industrial units
  • Retail outlets
  • Apartment blocks
  • Office blocks
  • Commercial units
  • Factories

Comprehensive commercial property insurance at great premiums

The right cover is an absolute must for any property owner; not only will it give you a peace of mind, but it will also help you to avoid any financial loss. Top Insure is a team of qualified and experienced insurance brokers, and our friendly and professional team can source the right cover for your needs, at the right price.
All policies taken out with Top Insure can include cover for the following:

  • Buildings & contents
  • Property damage
  • Fire damage
  • Loss of rent
  • Property owner’s liability
  • Employers liability
  • Water damage
  • Malicious damage as a result of forcible entry

Whether you are an individual or a property management company, if you want to protect your property investment portfolio, talk to one of our qualified insurance advisors today. Simply complete the quick form below and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can

massa justo venenatis fringilla pulvinar ultricies Aenean